Thursday, March 21, 2013

Zendala Dare #49



Well the good news is when I woke up this morning I felt a bit better. (I write the post for the Adventure the night before.) I still have a little congestion, and a bit of a headache, and my eye is still swollen, but I feel better, which is wonderful.  Hopefully things are turning around!

Well I forced myself to finish the Zendala Dare #49 last night. I made a terrible mistake, and entered into this with a preconceived notions of what I wanted it to look like. Sadly it is way to busy. I wanted to use tangles I do not use/or seldom use. I am happy with each tangle, but I think there are to many dark spaces. I also did not have enough energy to shade it properly. But it is done and here it is, I really hope it’ll grow on me.


Also here is a chart showing what tangles I used.


Also on a side note and warning (Mainly for those men out there that do Zentangle®) be careful keeping a tile in your shirt pocket, this can happen…

4 comments:

  1. dear Roy
    I hope you feel much better soon!
    about the zendala...its different but stil nice,i think.

    oh and I like the music on your site!!!!
    what is the name of it?
    it makes me happy every time I visite your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes. The music is part of the slide show, and is called young at heart by Olive Musique, which is music provided by the company I used to make the slide show.

      Delete
  2. Well, it may not be the best zendala you even made, but at least it's original and has great tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are disappointed in this zendala - I LOVE it! The strircles make it look like the lighter more delicate circle is moving fast. And your choice and rendition of tangles is awesome - I haven't seen KRLI-Q very often, and Charlie adds to the energy I feel coming from this Zendala. Yes, energy is totally what I feel from this Zendala. Well done.

    ReplyDelete