Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Adventures in Monotangles #4 – Slideshow


Better late than never!

This was a rough weekend. The school I work for did our 1st administration of the MPRS (Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination.) As I am the one who organizes these things, the last week was a little stressful. Then on the 1st Saturday of the month I run a Role-Plating game, based off the Dresden Files (If you have not read these books do so now!) So after the crazy Saturday, I took it easy Sunday.

I was hoping to post this Tuesday, but with the weather change, and spring coming my allergies are in full effect, and I ended up going home from work early yesterday, drugging myself and going to bed. I am still feeling blah, but the drugs are making me functional.

So without further ado, here is the slide show!

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to point out, this is an amazing slideshow, great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this Roy. Really a good demonstration of what can be done using one stroke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool ideas here

    ReplyDelete